This item has been shown times.
Up for sale is a Roper Whitney Model 455 bender/shear/notcher combination work station. I have owned for the past 15 years and have probably used it 10 times. I bought it from a co-worker who bought it new and also rarely used it. Very nice original shape with lots of life left.
Roper Whitney Model 455
Maximum 2" x 2" x 1/4"
Floor 21.5" x 26" x 33" 200 pounds
- NO. 455 is a combination shear, notcher, and bender. It consists of a NO. 51 angle iron bender, a NO. 50 angle iron notcher, and a No. 4 angle iron shear, all mounted on a sturdy floor stand. It includes a 72" operating bar handle that fits all of the tools. Ideal for mobile installation crews, maintenance shops, model shops.
- Designed for notching angle iron. NO. 50 is portabl and can be used in the shop or on the job site. Standard unit has 90° notching blade and die. This unit is also available as part of the No. 455 combination shear/notcher/bender.
- Includes 24" operating bar handle.
- The NO. 51 angle iron bender will bend all sizes of angle iron within the rated capacity as well as flat bars. It includes a 24" operating bar handle.
- The NO. 4 shear with standard blade and 24" bar handle. Its standard blade is expressly designed to cut up to 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron (with varying degrees of distortion). A "special" blade minimizes distortion on up to 2" x 2" x 3/16" mild steel angle iron (with 1/8" thicknesses nearly distortion free).
On Feb-05-12 at 13:53:02 PST, seller added the following information:
Please ingore the shipping calculator. It will be a flat $150 (if it is less I will rebateback the difference)in thelower 48 States as long as it goes to a business. Email me if you need further info.